29 May 2009

The Miracle of Ice Cubes

I read in Chinese comics or watched in TV that ice cubes sometimes used for remedial process, especially for bruises. I never expect the fast healing process that it caused by ice cubes until I experienced this: I just moved to the new house which I bought for my family and I wanted to clean up the top window of the house by stepping on the roof. I did not step correctly and bang! I fell down from 4 meters height directly to the bedroom. I landed on the floor which the right leg landed on the bed. All I felt just a painful on my leg and backache until my brother came to see the situation (he is a medical doctor).

The next thing he asked me was to move my fingers which I could do and then he asked me to lie down.

He covered my right leg with lots of ice cubes that killed me with pain. I felt like hundreds of needles shot my leg, so painful but he did not listen to my protest. Being half consciousness, I did not know how long he covered my leg with ice but I could hear he changed the ice several time. That day, I just lied down and felt painful but later on I was sweating instead of feeling cold in the leg. The next day, I could stand up and the day after I could walk again.

I never think about the ice cube until yesterday when one of my friend who is a "shinshe" (Chinese traditional medical doctor) shared his knowledge about the miracle of ice cube. He proved that the ice cube can remedy many problems like cyst (just give ice compressed on the tummy), sore throat (ice compressed on the eye), exhausted (stepping on ice for 30 minutes) and many more. He suggested us to put our feet on ice whenever we sit down and working since it will make us fresh and energized. The first time of ice stepping will be painful but if we continually do it for several times we will get used to it and no pain at all.

He once experience a terrible accident with motorbike, he fell down from speedy motorbike that caused half of his face damaged and badly injured. He put ice cubes on his face for quite sometimes until the wound healed and a new skin started to cover his face again. Now he looks just like before.

He told me that this habit will also drive us away from sickness such as catching cold or digest problem. I guess it is no harm at all to follow his suggestion since no side effect reported yet from his patients so far. If we can have the cheap way for prevention, why not starting now...

Visit http://www.binus.ac.id

No comments:

Post a Comment