02 June 2009

Cat's Medicine


Do you have a sick cat at home? I am not a cat lover (but my mother is) and sometimes I help my mom with caring her cats. My mom can teach her cat to sit on her lap and handle the milk bottle during nursing time. She can also teach her cat to massage her tight whenever she sits on the floor. She can teach lots of tricks to her cats that sometimes amaze our neighbors.

The worse part is when the cat got sick, she would be very sad (and upset) and would try every kind of medicine that she could have. She learned about medicine since she was young and she also learned about modern medicine from my brother (he is a medical doctor), until one day she found a small plant that gave a medical effect for the cats.

This plant has leaves look like spinach and wildly grow in the field. The cat usually eats the root of this plant and it will roll over for the sensation caused by the plant. Sometimes, just by smelling the root, cat can jump and start to roll its body on the leaves. I observe this behavior carefully and start to smell the plant, however I can not get the same sensation that cat has. No matter how sick the cat is, you can just give this plant to it and it will cure by itself.

There is a wounded cat in my neighborhood and he usually comes to my house for the cat’s nips. This time he was badly injured that he could only use three of his legs, he has no appetite for foods and stayed under the shaded tree all the time. My mom was visiting me when she saw the cat and she asked me to look for the plant (which I forgot before). I pulled several plants (we called it “root of the cat”) and gave to the cat. I kept doing it for two days and now he can move here and there and eat a lot.

Dr. Lie, once told me about this “root of cat” but he could not explain why this kind of plant can help to cure the sick cat. If you just happen to have a sick cat, try to find this wild plant near the gutter or field and let you cat have it…

visit http://www.binus.ac.id

No comments:

Post a Comment